Thursday, March 16, 2006

Dispute 2: Tsunami in a cup.

The seemingly resolved dispute found its way to a sequel, just like a Hollywood blockbuster, the thrill and suspense remain.

We have an unexpected visitor last night. We were so excited to hear the message she brought. It seemed like a miracle and an answer to our prayer. She told my wife she felt uneasy spiritually and burdened to pay my wife a visit. The topic she touched on was exactly the answer that we prayed for. After she left my wife was still amazed by what she heard.

Unfortunately, the cat was out of the bag when my son returned.

We were extremely disappointed that my son actually washed our dirty linens in the public, and yes, your guess is right, the sister’s visit was the result of that laundry. We could not believe our ears that it spread so rapidly. To make it worse, the visiting sister is not the one that my son communicated with; she actually heard it from another sister. Dear Lord, what are we getting at?? Human is relying on their strenght to play God.

Well, it’s not difficult to imagine the excitement of the second episode. I was unprepared and get drown in the Tsunami. All I could see was an injured sheep is leaving the flock, and falling into the trap of the sneering devil. My son was deeply depressed and wordless.


I told my son to pray hard and stop the gossiping. He should fellowship with God primarily, and the Body, if he knows for sure that the person is qualified and will pray for him instead of disguising as a newscaster. It was a lose-lose night.

Thank God for a new day and a new perspective. I believe the bomb is harmless after its explosion. We still love our son and we trust that our prayers will heal the wound of the sadden sheep. The Tsunami was frightening, but with the blessing of the Lord, it took place in a cup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home